My favorite cartoon character

 

Hi everyone, in this new post I will talk to you about who my favorite Cartoon character of all time is (the time that  I spent watching Tv)

For me is “Jake the dog” from “Adventure Time” the coolest and funniest character that I remember. Is a Yellow dog with a kind of weird power which consists in being flexible and changing his body for everything. In the series he lives with his stepbrother called Finn (Finn the human) and most of the time they go for adventures (The world in the cartoon is post-apocalyptic and the others character are usually monsters, candy people, ice people and a lot of strange creatures).

His role in the series is more like  being a mentor to Finn, he is his partner and help him in any situation in which his life migth be in danger, in addition the reason why I like him is for the personality of the character, him being old doesn´t mean he is not fun, in fact is quite immature, but his sense of loyalty and the help is always the same (I see myself  reflected in him, because my relationship with my brother is very similar to the Jake´s and Finn´s friendship) That's why I consider him a great cartoon character.




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

The music and what remind me

My future job :D

How green am I?