The music and what remind me

 

Hi everyone, I hope you are all alrigth, in this new post i will talk to you about music and expirience that i have with that kind of music inthe past.

When I think in some song that marked my childhood, I don't exactly have one, I would say that I have a musical style that I heard a lot where I live, they were songs of the type  “cumbia villera”

Before living in Maipú I lived in some "blocks" in Cerrillos, near some populations and "Villa Francia". it was a very striking environment, with many peculiar people in which you could constantly hear songs like "Agrupacion Marylin" or that style, so I asociate a lot of my childhood in those neighborhoods to that kind of music.

To be exact, these songs remind me of when I was between 5 -10 years old, when I played with my friends on dirt courts or when I explred wasteland near where I lived, they nostalgic feelings in me, because despite the problems one can find in those places, it was a beautiful childhood.

thanks for reading, 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My future job :D

How green am I?