The best place i have been



 

Hi everyone, I hope you all are alright in these difficult quarentine days, Today in this first post of the second semester I will talk (very short) about a place located in the "Ríos region" and which I consider very beautiful. It corresponds to the Huilo Huilo waterfall and as its name says it corresponds to a waterfall located in a very large biological reserve.

It works like a touristic place, with lots of “fauna” in which a large river and sequential waterfalls stands out. From Villarrica it took me almost two hours to get there, but the road to get there is beautiful, due to the great amount of natural landscapes.

I recommend to go there because it is a different experience, you cannot always appreciate the beauty of the landscapes and to think that places like these exist in Chile makes that one wants to continue traveling

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

The music and what remind me

My future job :D

How green am I?