How green am I?

Hi everyone, Today in this new post I will talk about my vision and relationship with the care of the environment.
I have some memories as a child related to learning about environmentally friendly practices, I remember that in my school there were workshops on the subject in which they taught you to recycle and demonstrate that certain actions in addition to be beneficial to health helped reduce (even if they are  little) pollution, this because it reduces our carbon footprint. with regard to the previously said, I incorporated the recycling of cardboard, plastic and leaves for example or also collect cans from the streets and sell them (there is a help and somehow there is a reward), also I learned that it is much better to use a bike  to a car (currently I use the bike a lot because it is fun, I keep fit and because it doesn’t release CO2 to the environment).

Although I have some concern for the environment it is not as much  compared  to what ecological organizations do, I really don’t have the time to join one and with the current problems the desire to do demeshes, I would say that my thinking about the last is reflected in this Chilean society, which don't have enough time, disinterest and comfort causes damage to the environment in the absence of initiatives from the top, as I mentioned in the first paragraph, I learned about the care and its benefits in an optional  workshop at school.


 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

The music and what remind me

My future job :D